Accepting Applications for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 School Year
- To schedule an individual tour, please contact Tara Becker, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-641-3575.
- Individual families will meet with the Director of Admissions to discuss the philosophy, curriculum, learn more about the school’s educational program and an opportunity to talk specifically about the unique talents and interests of their child. During the visit, families will tour the campus and facilities, and observe faculty and students in session.
- Small group tours of the campus and an overview of the school’s philosophy and program.
- Create your account and complete your online application here Please mail the $50 application fee along with the completed transcript release form to Worcester Preparatory School, 508 S. Main Street, Berlin, MD 21811
- Priority application deadline is January 15, 2020.
- After January 15, applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed on an on-going basis as availability permits.
- All applicants are required to complete entrance tests/screenings.
- Testing for applicants for the 2020-21 school year is on Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Please contact Tara Becker, Director of Admissions, at 410-641-3575 or email@example.com to schedule Testing for the 2019-20 school year.
- Acceptance is based upon the evaluation of the student’s entrance test/screening, academic transcript (Grades 1-11), overall school record, and available space.
- Once the admissions file is complete and evaluated by the Admissions committee, parents of accepted students will receive an offer of admission for their child.
- If space is not available, then the student’s name is placed in the waiting pool.
- Admissions decisions are typically made by mid-March.
- “Shadowing” is only open to students who have submitted an application for grades 6-11.
- “Shadowing” allows a student to spend a day with future classmates from their current grade level.
- Please call the Director of Admissions to set up a “shadow” date.
Worcester Preparatory School is committed in its consideration and acceptance of students to the principles of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, creed, and/or national origin.