Worcester Prep Scholarship Opportunities
2020-21 School Year
Deadline: February 14, 2020
Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship
- 4-Year Full High School Scholarship for a New Student Entering 9th Grade in 2020
- Strong Academic Ability
- Demonstrated Strength In The Arts and/or Technology
- Demonstrated Financial Need
Worcester Prep Trustee Scholarships
- Open to New Students Entering Grades 6 – 11 in September 2020 with Demonstrated Financial Need
- Scholarship Valued up to $7000 per year; renewable based on academic standing
- Demonstrated Strength in Athletics, STEM, or Humanities.
- Candidate must submit application along with demonstrated athletic potential, writing sample and/or portfolio of STEM
Scholarship Application Process
- Schedule an Admissions Appointment - Contact Tara Becker at 410-641-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the following:
- Online Application ($50 Application Fee waived)
- Submit materials or letters of support that would demonstrate strength in the Arts and/or Technology, Athletic Potential, Writing sample and/or portfolio of Arts or STEM work for consideration.
- Copy of your 2019 Tax Forms (Deadline for submission: March 1, 2020)
- Complete the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) online forms (https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/familylogin) with the $51 fee for submission. (WPS code: 4080) Please have all data submitted to SSS by March 1, 2020.
- Admissions Testing – Saturday, February 22, 2020
Worcester Preparatory School is committed to a policy of nondiscriminatory practices relating to race, color, sex, creed, or national origin in regard to the consideration and acceptance of students for admission and the interviewing and hiring of faculty and administrative staff.
For more information about Worcester Preparatory School, to schedule an admissions appointment or for further information on application procedures, please contact 410-641-3575 or email Tara Becker: email@example.com