Worcester Prep Scholarships
2019-20 School Year
Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Open to New Students Entering Grades 6 – 11 in September 2019 with Demonstrated Financial Need
- Scholarship Valued up to $7000 per year; renewable based on academic standing
- Demonstrated Strength in Athletics, STEM, or Humanities.
- Candidate must submit application along with demonstrated athletic potential, writing sample and or portfolio of STEM
Scholarship Application Process
- Schedule an Admissions Appointment - Contact Tara Becker at 410-641-3575 or email@example.com
- Complete the following:
- Online Application ($50 Application Fee waived)
- Submit materials or letters of support that would demonstrate athletic potential, writing sample and or portfolio of STEM work for consideration.
- Copy of your 2018 Tax Forms (Deadline for submission: August 15, 2019)
- Complete the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) online forms (https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/familylogin) with the $51 fee for submission. (WPS code: 4080) Please have all data submitted to SSS by August 15, 2019.
- Admissions Testing – to be scheduled on a rolling basis
Worcester Preparatory School is committed to a policy of nondiscriminatory practices relating to race, color, sex, creed, or national origin in regard to the consideration and acceptance of students for admission and the interviewing and hiring of faculty and administrative staff.
For more information about Worcester Preparatory School, to schedule an admissions appointment or for further information on application procedures, please contact 410-641-3575 or email Tara Becker: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Grosso: email@example.com
Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship Applicants
The Sara Chase Carlson Scholarship is a four-year scholarship for the Upper School years, Grades 9-12. The scholarship will be offered again for a new 9th grade student entering in September 2020.
Selection is based on the following criteria:
New Student Entering 9th Grade in 2020
Strong Academic Ability
Strength In The Arts and/or Technology
Demonstrated Financial Need