By example, Barry and Diane Tull worked to instill traits of strong character in the lives of each WPS student. Throughout their tenure, they have truly embodied characteristics of leadership, empathy and service.
The Barry & Diane Tull Scholarship for Excellence in Character will be awarded to four Worcester Prep students (one student in each grade, rising 9th through 12th) with strong records of service in the local community and consistent participation in extracurricular school activities. Each student will be in good academic standing (with a GPA of 3.0 or higher) and will demonstrate through their service efforts those traits associated with strong personal character.
- Students in grades 8-11 are eligible to apply, $1,000 award will be credited to each awardee’s tuition the following year
- Award does not automatically renew, however students are welcome to re-apply each year that they are eligible
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicant must demonstrate commitment to service and character within the local and school communities, see application for additional details
- To be considered, all application materials must be submitted by the deadline and must be complete
The Deadline to submit applications for this scholarship is
Thursday, April 18, 2019